LAW ON INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE
In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Information Society Services (L.S.S.I.), the following General Information is provided:
The domain www.rokuseki.es, hereinafter referred to as the website, is registered under the name of SHOKAI, C.B. with registered office at C/ Canceleiro, 24 Bajo, 36201 Vigo (Pontevedra), with Tax ID ESE94151073.
Access and/or use of the website www.rokuseki.es bestow upon the user the status of user, accepting, from that moment, these general conditions in full and without any reservations, as well as the specific conditions that, if applicable, complement, modify, or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the website.
II. USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES, AND CONTENT
The user agrees to use the website and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted practices, and public order.
Furthermore, the use of the website for illegal or harmful purposes against THE OWNER or any third party, or in any way that could cause harm or disrupt the normal operation of the website, is prohibited.
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), the following is prohibited:
- Their reproduction, distribution, or modification, unless authorized by their legitimate owners or legally permitted.
- Any infringement of THE OWNER’s rights or the legitimate owners’ rights to them.
- Their use for any commercial or advertising purposes other than those strictly allowed.
- Any attempt to obtain the website’s contents through any means other than those made available to users, as well as those commonly used on the Internet, provided it does not harm any interested party.
III.- UNILATERAL MODIFICATION
THE OWNER may unilaterally modify the structure and design of the website, as well as modify or delete services, contents, and access and/or use conditions, whenever deemed appropriate and without prior notice.
The establishment of any “hyperlink” between a web page and the website is subject to the following conditions:
- Reproduction, in whole or in part, of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed.
- Unless prior and express consent is given, the web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain any trademarks, trade names, store signs, names, logos, slogans, or other distinctive signs belonging to THE OWNER.
- Under no circumstances will THE OWNER be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the web page from which the “hyperlink” is made, or for the information and statements included therein.
V. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
THE OWNER does not provide any guarantees or take responsibility, in any case, for damages and losses of any nature that may arise from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance, and effective operation of the website and/or its services or contents.
- The lack of utility, suitability, or validity of the website and/or its services or contents to meet the needs, activities, specific results, or expectations of users.
- The presence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The receipt, acquisition, storage, dissemination, or transmission of contents by users.
- The unlawful, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted practices, or public order, of the website, its services, or contents by users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness, and availability of services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The failure of third parties to fulfill their obligations or commitments regarding services provided to users through the website.
The provision of the website’s service and services is indefinite. Without prejudice to the foregoing, THE OWNER reserves the right to interrupt, suspend, or terminate the provision of the website’s service or any of the services included in it, under the same terms set forth in condition three.
VII. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions will be governed by Spanish law. SHOKAI, C.B. and the user, with express waiver of any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s domicile for any issues that may arise or actions taken as a result of the provision of the website’s service and its services and contents, as well as the interpretation, application, compliance, or non-compliance with what is established here. If the user has their domicile outside of Spain, SHOKAI, C.B. and the user, with express waiver of any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Vigo.
The USER has the option to configure their browser to receive a screen notification of the receipt of cookies and to prevent their installation on their hard drive. Please consult your browser’s instructions and manuals for more information. To use the WEBSITE, it is not necessary for the USER to allow the installation of cookies sent by the website; however, in this case, the USER will need to register for each of the services that require prior registration. Similarly, our web servers automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the USER. All this information is recorded in a server activity file that allows for the subsequent processing of data to obtain statistical measurements that enable us to know the number of page views, the number of visits to our web services, etc. UNSUBSCRIBING FROM COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS. In accordance with the law on information society services 34/2002, the user is guaranteed the possibility to stop receiving commercial information within a maximum of 10 days from the date they express their intention to do so by email sent to email@example.com.