Before coming to Rokuseki
- SIf you love meat this is the place for you! But if you do not eat meat or might be uncomfortable for whatever reason, we recommend you think twice before reserving a table.
- We do not offer vegetarian or vegan menus.
booking a table
- Reservations are exclusively online via the Rokuseki web.
- We accept a minimum of 1 diner and a maximum of 2 diners except in the following shifts: 1pm, 2.45pm, 8pm, 8:30pm and 10.15pm allow up to 4 diners per table.
- We recommend that you make a reservation at least one week ahead to ensure you get a table.
- When booking a table you will be asked to provide your credit card details so as to guarantee said reservation.
- If you modify or cancel your reservation less than 2 hours before the booking or do not show up for your table (except on grounds of force majeure which can be accredited), your credit card will be charged a 20€ fee per person confirmed on the reservation.
- We highly suggest canceling your reservation if you cannot attend so as to offer the table to people who are on the waiting list.